Our college ministry wants to help you walk through one of life's most exciting and stretching seasons. Our leaders are committed to offering truly engaging small group Bible studies, helping you develop authentic community, and find meaningful ways to serve.
Connecting college students & families one meal at a time.
MZBC Family Meals is a program to partner college students with families at Mt. Zion Baptist Church for the purpose of sharing meals and building relationships. Families will host students for at least one meal per month, hopefully more!
Join us for free food, fellowship & fun once a month after the Sunday evening service! Follow MZBCCollege on FB & Instagram for details.
The Mount Zion Intern Program exists to equip individuals for volunteer, bi-vocational, or full-time ministry through purposeful ministerial experiences and intentional mentorship. Interns will serve alongside every level of Mount Zion Baptist Church leadership while gaining practical ministry experience and leadership skills to use in all walks of life. This internship is not a paid position.
What to expect
- Spend a semester being mentored by Mount Zion Leadership
- Spend a semester serving in a specific ministry area at MZBC (students, college etc.)
- Work on a team to complete a high level project
- Attend a weekly team chapel service
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Spend an average of 10 hours a week in planned, consistent office time
- Watch the video above
- Complete the application found here
Email JJ Yount at firstname.lastname@example.org